Product Data Sheet
Colored PVC Data Sheet
Backing — Unplasticized polyvinyl chloride
Adhesive — Rubber based – pressure sensitive – medium tack
* Resists most chemicals, has excellent moisture resistance, is conformable, and will not become yellow or brittle (non hygroscopic: will not lose or absorb moisture).
* PVC is prestretched, thus attaining a tough film with good tensile strength. Excellent bond between film and adhesive results in good removability quality.
* PVC has excellent dielectric strength for use in the electrical field.
* PVC is printable with vinyl-based inks.
* Excellent freezer packaging tape because of temperature range * Sealing ink containers * Color coding * Splicing paper webs * Bundling parts or instruments for shipment or storage * Putting together “deal” packages * Decorative packaging * Covering shipping labels * Edging book covers * Golf-club identification * Bag sealing * General office use
FDA-approved for indirect food contact
|Properties||Value||Units / Notes|
|Tensile Strength||27||lbs / in width|
|Peel Adhesion||24||oz/in width|
|Hold Adhesion||20||Sec. /in|
|Temperature Range||0 to 150||°F|
The information and recommendations set forth herein (“information”) are presented in good faith and believed to be correct at the date of printing. However, the recipient shall be responsible for ensuring the accuracy, completeness and suitability for intended use. In no event will SPECTAPE be responsible for damages of any nature whatsoever resulting from the recipient’s sole reliance upon this information.
PDS.Cloth Duct Tapes.5-12